You should always carry a clean towel with you after the gym so that you can wipe off your sweat before going back to work or leaving the gym. Wet towels need to be dried out as soon as possible and it is best if they are hung up or put in an airtight container. If not, they will start smelling bad.
What to do with Wet Towel After Gym
Struggling with what to do with wet towel after a workout? With our amazing new product, you’ll be able to wipe sweat from your face & body with style! All you need to do is simply pull out your wet towel and rub it over your skin from head to toe. It’s also odor-free so it won’t stink up your gym bag.
Why Drying Your Towel is Important?
There are many reasons to dry a towel after washing it.
- Drying your towel reduces the number of bacteria on the surface by up to 99%.
- It can help reduce water usage, saving you money and helping protect the environment.
- It will keep your towels fresh and clean for longer.
How to Dry Your Gym Towel after a Workout
- Drying your towel after a workout is important to avoid the growth of bacteria.
- First, shake off as much water as possible by giving it a good shake.
- Next, hang the towel up on a drying rack to dry.
- Lastly, store in an airtight bag or container for next use. If you don’t have time to dry your towel before storage, make sure that you leave enough space in the bag so that it can air out and let water evaporate during storage.